Midwest Metal Products Dba Midwest Homes For Pets - Midwest dog crate danger !
Fractured leg resulted when my American Eskimo puppy escaped from a Midwest iCrate due to the door latch that was easy for him to open.My baby suffered for over 2 months, 9 trips to the vet and $1066 in vet bills.
Then I discovered 1730 complaints on amazon.com alone including MANY other victims who have been reporting dog escapes, injuries, property damage and even a death for 5 years, due to the poor latch design.
Midwest Metal Products (the manufacturer d/b/a Midwest Homes for Pets) has done NOTHING to correct the problem or even acknowledge the Midwest Dog Crate Danger. These crates are being sold by major retailers without ANY warnings.
MidwestDogCrateDanger website has more details.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Price for icrate
- Fast delivery
What I disliked
- Latch lets dog easily escape
- Manufacturer refuses to acknowledge design defect
- 5 years of known dangerous defect
- No warning labels
- Reason of review:
- Dangerous products
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Midwest Icrate
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Kickrank is a scam. They post their own reviews and use a template based website. Their claims are all fake: they bought an exciting web domain to look older. They..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "MPI declined my refund request and is not honoring their guarantee and contract. Based on the fact that they send such terrible lead information, tried charging my card again without..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."